Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Introduction!!

I have never written a blog before, so this is extremely weird to me!! I had the toughest time getting my old computer to let me do this .. but here I am! My name is Kim as everyone knows, and I am in my third year at RIC. I have finished all my general education classes and am all set to start my major in Secondary Education in Mathematics.

My semester is going great!!! I am doing fabulous in all my math classes! Since I am done with all my gen eds, I can focus on my math and education classes.

I grew up in Cranston, RI and graduated from Cranston High School West in 2007. I live with my mom, older sister Jessica, and my little brother Devon. I have 2 Border Collies names Koda and Skye, who I take to work with me 4 times a week. I work at a pet store called All About pets, in Warwick (which is where I take my dogs obviously lol) and also American Eagle Outfitters in the Warwick Mall. I love playing the piano and singing =] I have recently gotten into country music and I cannot get enough of it!!!! Talk to you again soon!!!

Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment